This creamy casserole features a moreish crunchy topping. You can add other vegetables to the casserole if you have them on hand, try peas, onion and carrot.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 420g can cream of chicken soup
- 420g can cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 425g tin of tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup frozen or tinned corn
- 5 cups cooked pasta
- 1 cup crushed savoury biscuits like Jatz or Clix
- ¼ cup butter, melted
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Mix together the soups, milk, sour cream, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Stir in the tuna and corn.
- Add the pasta and stir until evenly coated. Spread in a greased ovenproof casserole dish.
- Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter. Sprinkle over the casserole.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and heated through.