Prawn, Mango and Avocado Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
A light and summery lunch or dinner option that’s incredibly easy to make.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 500 g cooked prawns
- 2 mangos
- 2 avocados
For the Honey Lime Dressing
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 60 mL olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 lettuce of your choice, washed
How do I make it?
- Peel and devein prawns. Chop mangoes and avocados and add to a large bowl with the prawns.
- Combine the zest and juice of the lime with olive oil, honey, garlic, salt, pepper, and coriander leaves and stir well.
- Pour dressing over the prawns, avocado and mango and toss to coat.
- Arrange lettuce on plates and top with prawn mixture. Serve immediately.