Three Ingredient Choc Chip Biscuits
With the kids heading back to school you’re going to need plenty of food to fill their lunch boxes. These three ingredient biscuits have no eggs or flour, but are chewy, tasty and easy to make so you can whip up a batch in under 30 minutes.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
Makes approximately 16 bite-size biscuits
What do I need?
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 150g porridge oats
- 100g milk or dark chocolate chips
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl mash bananas with a fork until they are fairly smooth. Add oats and mix to coat with banana. Add choc chips and fold through mixture.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out dough into balls and place on baking tray. Leave a gap between biscuits as they will spread during cooking. Press balls down gently with the spoon.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until they are just crisp and golden. They should still be slightly soft and chewy in the middle.
- Cool on a wire rack before serving. Biscuits will keep for 2 days in an airtight container.