No-Bake Mini Bird’s Nest Cheesecakes
These cute cheesecakes will be a hit with young and old this Easter.
How long will it take?
30 minutes plus overnight setting time
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
For the chocolate base
- 250 g pack Arnott’s Choc Ripple biscuits, or similar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 120 g unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake
- 240 mL cream
- 450 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 tbsp sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 x 30 g Cadbury Flake Bar
- Mini Easter eggs
How do I make it?
- Grease and line 2 x 12-hole muffin tins.
- Blitz biscuits with a food processor to fine crumbs. Add brown sugar and melted butter and blitz to combine. Press mixture firmly into the muffin tins and refrigerate while you make the cheesecake.
- Using an electric mixer whip cream to stiff peaks stage, then set aside. In a separate bowl beat cream cheese and caster sugar until smooth and creamy. Add sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla dn beat until combined.
- Fold whipped cream gently into the cream cheese mixture, taking care not to knock too much air from the cream.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture on top of the prepared bases then refrigerate overnight to set.
- To decorate, sprinkle with crumbled Flake and top with mini Easter eggs. Keep refrigerated until serving.
TOP TIP – if you have milk chocolate on hand you can shave or grate it to use instead of the Flake bars.