Pina Colada Nice Cream
Get tropical without leaving home
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 4 x 400ml cans of coconut cream, plus coconut water
- 3 cups freshly chopped pineapple, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup Malibu rum
- Toasted sweetened coconut, for garnish
How do I make it?
- Turn over cans of coconut cream and chill in the fridge at least 3 hours, ideally overnight. When ready to whip, turn right-side-up and open.
- Spoon coconut cream into a large bowl and use a hand mixer to beat until creamy. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend pineapple with rum and the reserved coconut water from one can.
- Fold pineapple mixture into whipped coconut cream until combined, then transfer to a 22 x 12cm baking dish.
- Garnish with more pineapple and toasted coconut.
- Freeze until firm, approximately 4 hours, then serve.