Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates
Sticky dates, rich dark chocolate, gooey peanut butter and crunchy pistachios combine to create these delightful bites.
How long will it take?
1 hour 15 minutes
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 25 pitted dates
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 120 g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 10 g shelled pistachios, finely chopped
How do I make it?
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread or spoon ½ teaspoon peanut butter onto dates. Lay dates on baking tray and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add chocolate and coconut oil to a bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until melted and smooth.
- Remove dates from freezer and dip half of each date into the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
Top Tip – leftover Peanut Butter Stuffed Dates can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.