Chocolate coated cheesecake balls
These no-bake treats are just the perfect mouthful of yum!
How long will it take?
2 ½ hours
What’s the serving size?
Makes approximately 20
What do I need?
- 225g cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- ½ cup plain sweet biscuits
- 4 cups icing sugar
- 285g milk cooking chocolate
- 50g hazelnuts, finely chopped
How do I make it?
- Use a food processor to blitz the biscuits into a fine crumb.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Fold in the biscuit crumbs and mix well.
- Add icing sugar, one cup at a time and mix well. Cover and put in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Use an ice-cream scoop or two spoons to scoop out batter into balls and place them on a tray lined with baking paper. Return to the fridge for a further 10 minutes.
- While balls are in the fridge, melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double-boiler on the stovetop.
- Place a ball on a fork and dip in the chocolate, making sure to coat it fully and then sprinkle with hazelnuts. Repeat for remaining balls.
- Refrigerate balls until ready to serve.