Sheet Pan Blue Eye with Medley of Vegetables
If you’re looking for an easy and tasty dinner, then this is it! Fresh fish and seasonal vegetables all cooked on one tray in under 30 minutes – winner!
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 6 Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 4 fillets blue eye trevalla (approx. 600g)
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges to serve
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a large baking tray with foil and baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, Brussels sprouts, carrots and beans. Add melted butter, garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper and toss to coat. Place vegetables in a single layer on baking trays and bake until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Mix tarragon and softened butter together in a small bowl. Remove tray from oven and move vegetables to one side. Add fish to the other side and dot each fillet with tarragon butter. Cook for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork. Serve hot with lemon wedges on the side.