Oysters with Cucumber and Lychee Granita
A melding of fresh flavours makes this the ultimate oyster entree.
How long will it take?
10 minutes plus freezing time
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 1 dozen oysters, shucked
- ¾ cup pitted lychees in syrup, drained
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 cup lime juice
How do I make it?
- Blend lychees, cucumber and lime juice together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a shallow metal or glass container, cover and put in the freezer for approx. 4 hours, stirring twice during the freezing cycle to aerate.
- When set, scrape mixture with a spoon to create a granita.
- Spoon granita over oysters and serve immediately.