Prawn Red Curry
Forget takeaway, this tasty Prawn Red Curry will be on the table in 20 minutes making it perfect for tonight’s dinner.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 cm piece of ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 2-3 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 400 ml can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 4 pak choy, quartered
- 500 g peeled green prawns
- 4 kaffir lime leaves (optional)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Lime wedges to serve
- Rice to serve
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves, chopped
How do I make it?
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add ginger, garlic and chilli and cook until softened.
- Add curry paste and cook, stirring for 2 minutes before adding coconut milk and fish sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then add prawns, lime leaves and pak choy and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Add lime juice before serving.
- Serve with rice and lime wedges.