Seafood Platter with Coriander-Tarragon Salsa Verde and Lemon-Paprika Dressing
It’s not Easter without fresh seafood and this is the perfect way to create a platter full of flavour and variety. We have created two dipping sauces to accompany the seafood.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 1 crayfish, cooked and halved
- 12 large green prawns, deveined and butterflied
- 400g salmon fillets
- 2 squid tubes, cleaned, scored and sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 12 oysters
- 1 large or 2 small lemons, sliced into rounds
For the Lemon-Parprika Dressing
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp paprika
For the Coriander-Tarragon Salsa Verde
- 2 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped (white and light green parts only)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp capers, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
How do I make it?
To make the Lemon-Paprika Dressing
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic and paprika in a small bowl. Cover and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
To make Coriander-Tarragon Salsa Verde
- Mix spring onions and lime juice together in a bowl and leave for 10 minutes. Add salt and capers and mash with a fork. Add coriander, tarragon and olive oil and season with salt if needed. Refrigerate until serving.
- Brush prawns, salmon and squid with olive oil and season. Cook on high heat on the barbecue or in a grill pan until cooked to your liking.
- To serve arrange cooked seafood on a platter with oysters, crayfish, dressings and lemon slices.