Coconut Crusted Pink Ling
Asian-inspired flavours transform pink ling fillets into a flavourful dinner dish that is easy and quick to make.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 100 g shredded coconut
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 4 cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- Handful of coriander leaves
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Zest and juice of 1 large lime
- 4 pink ling fillets
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Blitz coconut, chilli, ginger, coriander, fish sauce, garlic, coconut oil and lime zest and juice in a food processor to make a rough paste.
- Place pink ling fillets on a lined baking tray and spread the paste over the top. Cook for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the fish is cooked through.
- Serve with a salad or vegetables of your choice.