Prawn and avocado salad
Perfect for hot summer days
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 450g prawns cooked peeled, tails-off, deveined, chopped
- ½ avocado diced
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes minced
- 1 clove garlic minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon oil from sun dried tomato jar
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
How do I make it?
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Place all salad ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over ingredients and toss to combine.
- Taste and re-season, if necessary.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve