Pan Seared Pink Ling with Pepita Gremolata
Aside from being rich in nutrients, pepitas also have a sweet, nutty flavour that combines beautifully with fish, making them the ideal ingredient to elevate your fish dish to the next level of deliciousness.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 4 x 150g fillets of pink ling
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2/3 cup pepitas
- 1 cup Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon rind
- Pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
How do I make it?
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Brush pink ling fillets on both sides with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Place fillets in frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place garlic in food processor and blitz until finely chopped. Add pepitas, parsley, lemon juice and rind, salt, a couple of good grinds of pepper and the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil and pulse until finely chopped.
- Remove fish from pan and serve with a generous spoonful of pepita gremolata on top. Any remaining gremolata can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days.