Quick and Easy Pink Ling with Croutons, Beetroot, Spinach and Chickpeas
Ideal for a quick and nutritious mid-week meal, this recipe involves minimal effort but results in maximum flavour.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 500 g whole baby beetroot, drained and halved
- 400 g tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 150 g baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup vegetable stock
- 4 pink ling fillets
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 75 g croutons
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add beetroot, chickpeas, spinach, garlic and vegetable stock to a large ovenproof dish and stir to combine.
- Arrange pink ling fillets on top of the vegetables and chickpeas and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and scatter with croutons to serve.