Christmas Cheese Balls
These creamy balls feature all the flavours of Christmas in one delicious bite.
How long will it take?
20 minutes, plus chilling time
What’s the serving size?
Makes approximately 20 balls
What do I need?
- 250 g goat cheese
- 200 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- Pretzel sticks
How do I make it?
- Line a large plate or a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a stand mixer, beat goat cheese and cream cheese together until smooth. Add garlic, half the cranberries, half the pecans and half the parsley and fold through with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop out some of the mixture and roll into a small ball. Place ball on the lined plate and repeat until all mixture is used. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Combine remaining cranberries, pecans and parsley together in a small bowl. Remove balls from the fridge and roll in the cranberry mix, making sure they are well coated, then place onto a serving plate. Insert a pretzel stick into each ball and serve.
For more variety make half the balls using crumbled blue cheese instead of goat cheese.