Crispy Bacon Wrapped Prunes
A retro classic, these “devils on horseback” are so good to eat with the sweetness of the prunes contrasted by crispy, savoury bacon.
How long will it take?
Takes 25 minutes
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 20 soft dried pitted prunes
- 10 rashers streaky bacon
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut each bacon rasher in half lengthways. Lay a strip of bacon on
- a chopping board, place a prune on one end and roll, wrapping
- the bacon around the prune.
- Use a toothpick to secure and repeat for remaining prunes and bacon.
- Place onto tray and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking or until the bacon is crisp on both sides.