The pop of colour and refreshing flavour of this salad make it the perfect summertime fare.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and cut into 1 centimetre rounds
- 2 medium pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into 1 centimetre rounds
- 3 medium blood oranges, peeled and cut into 1 centimetre rounds
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
How do I make it?
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and honey.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Arrange oranges and grapefruit on a plate.
- Drizzle over the vinaigrette and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
- Serve immediately.