Herby Parmesan Breadsticks
Serve with your choice of dipping sauces for a mouth-watering treat
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 3 ½ cups self-raising flour
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp basil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup parmesan, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- Poppy seeds to sprinkle
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine self-raising flour and Greek yoghurt. Mix until it comes together in a ball.
- Transfer dough onto a lightly floured surface and use your hands to knead for 1-2 minutes.
- Roll dough out into a rectangular shape about 25 centimetres long.
- In a bowl combine garlic, parsley, basil, oil and salt and mix well.
- Spread mixture over the rectangle, covering the whole surface. Sprinkle parmesan over the top.
- Using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, slice dough into 4-centimetre-wide by 25-centimetre-long pieces. Carefully twist each piece and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and cooked.