Italian Sausage Party Bites
A flavoursome bite, great for entertaining.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 1.2 kg Wursthaus Italian sausages
- 1 bottle dry white wine
For the dipping sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup Maille Old Style Grain Mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How do I make it?
- Cut sausages into 2.5 centimetre pieces. Place them in a large, deep frying pan and add wine. Note, you may have to work in two batches depending on the size of your pan. Bring wine to a boil, then reduce heat and let simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare the dipping sauce while the sausages are cooking by combining all ingredients in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Remove sausages with a slotted spoon and place on a baking tray. Grill on high until the sausages are browned, turning halfway through cooking.
- Serve with toothpicks and dipping sauce.