Santa’s little helper
Santa eats a lot on Christmas Eve so this infused detox water will really hit the spot. It’s fresh, fruity and refreshing and just the thing to keep him going for a long night.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- ½ a large watermelon
- Star shaped cookie cutter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Ice cubes
- 6 cups chilled water
- ¼ cup loosely packed mint leaves
How do I make it?
- Use cookie cutter to cut 20 star shapes from watermelon.
- Insert a toothpick or wooden skewer into 4 stars for garnish and set the remaining stars aside.
- In mason jars place ice cubes, then mint leaves, a splash of lemon juice, a few blueberries and 4 watermelon stars.
- Fill jar with chilled water and garnish with a watermelon star.