Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge
Indulge friends and family with this easy-to-make fudge. It features the classic Christmas combination of cranberries and white chocolate in a smooth and creamy fudge.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
Makes approx. 20 pieces
What do I need?
- 700 g white cooking chocolate, roughly chopped
- 410 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 175 g dried cranberries
- Pinch of salt
How do I make it?
- Line base and sides of a 22.5 centimetre square cake tin with baking paper.
- Add white chocolate and condensed milk to a large microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1 minute. Stir, and let the heat melt the chocolate. If needed, microwave in 10 second increments to melt all chocolate.
- Add vanilla, cranberries and salt and stir to combine. Pour into prepared cake tin and refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours.
- When set, cut into pieces. The fudge can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge or at room temperature.