Tasty Turkey Sandwich
Don’t let those leftovers go to waste, create the ultimate Boxing Day sandwich packed with delicious Christmassy flavours. For extra decadence serve with leftover gravy in bowls so that you can dip the sandwich!
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 4 white rolls
- 200g turkey meat, sliced
- 150g tasty cheese, thinly sliced
- Large handful of baby spinach leaves
- Small handful of lettuce
- Leftover stuffing from Christmas turkey
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 200ml gravy
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut rolls in half and spread mayonnaise over the bottom half and cranberry sauce over the top half.
- Place spinach and lettuce in rolls, then add turkey, stuffing and cheese. Close rolls and place on a lined baking tray and cook for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- While rolls are cooking, heat gravy.
- Serve sandwiches with the gravy in bowls for dipping.