Zucchini slaw with feta and toasted almonds
Healthy and delicious – you’ll love this easy salad!
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 700g zucchini, julienned on a mandoline or with a knife
- 250g angel tomatoes halved
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon coarsely chopped fresh marjoram or oregano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 125g feta, crumbled
How do I make it?
- Toast almonds in a large, dry frying pan over medium-high heat, tossing often, until fragrant and lightly browned.
- Transfer to a plate; let cool.
- Toss squash, scallions, mint, marjoram, oil, and lemon juice in a large bowl; season with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice, if desired.
- Add feta, tomatoes and toasted almonds and toss gently to combine.