There’s lots to love about these tacos, especially the flavour. Because chorizo is packed with seasoning you won’t need spices or lots of extras for a delicious taste.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 g Wursthaus chorizo
- 6 tortillas
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Salsa of your choice
- 1 lime
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 150C. Put tortillas on a baking tray and place in the oven.
- Remove the cases from the chorizo. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Crumble chorizo into oil and cook, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Remove tortillas from oven and top with chorizo, onion, coriander, salsa and a squirt of lime juice.