Prosciutto Wrapped Glazed Green Beans
Give green beans a glow-up with a tasty glaze and slices of prosciutto.
How long will it take?
Takes 45 minutes
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 500 g green beans, ends trimmed
- 12 slices prosciutto
For the glaze
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Micro-herbs to scatter
How do I make it?
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat. Add beans and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and rinse with cold water. Divide beans into 12 bundles.
- Wrap each bundle with a piece of prosciutto and place on a serving tray.
- Make glaze by heating all glaze ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes, then remove from heat and drizzle over the bean bundles.
- Serve scattered with slivered almonds and micro-herbs.