Baked Westhaven Cow Fetta with Tomatoes and Olives
Flavourful and fresh, this is a terrific side dish
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 500 g Westhaven Cow Fetta
- 750 g mixed tomatoes
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 200 g Kalamata olives, stones removed
- Loaf of sourdough bread
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive oil
- Bunch of fresh basil
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Roughly chop/crumble the feta into large chunks.
- Chop large tomatoes roughly, leave cherry tomatoes whole.
- Cut bread into large chunks.
- Place fetta, tomatoes, olives and sourdough in a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 30 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft.
- Serve scattered with basil leaves.