Roasted grape, goat cheese and walnut bruschetta
If you’ve never tried roasted grapes then you’re missing out on a fabulous flavour experience. This is an excellent recipe to add to your collection whether as an appetiser for entertaining or as a tasty lunch option.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 3 cups red grapes
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 24 slices baguette
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup goat cheese
- ½ cup ricotta
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 200C. Combine grapes, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Spread seasoned grapes onto a baking tray and roast until the grapes have softened and are starting to turn brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle with orange zest.
- Grill baguette slices until golden on both sides.
- Combine goat cheese and ricotta in a small bowl and mix well.
- Spread each slice of baguette with cheese mixture and then top with grapes and walnuts.