Chilli, Lime and Miso Corn Cobs
Fire up the barbecue for these fabulously flavoured corn cobs.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 6 corn cobs
- 60 g butter
- 40 g white miso paste
- Zest and juice of 1 large lime
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50 g parmesan, grated
- Handful of finely chopped coriander leaves
How do I make it?
- Cook corn cobs in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile mix together butter and miso paste in a small bowl. Add the chilli and the lime zest.
- Preheat barbecue grill or a large frying pan over high heat.
- Brush corn cobs with vegetable oil and add to the grill. Cook, turning regularly until golden and slightly charred.
- Remove from heat and brush with butter mixture. Squeeze with lime juice, sprinkle with parmesan and coriander leaves and serve.