The Middle-Eastern favourite dish is perfect summer fare, with its bold and fresh flavours.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup bulgur wheat
- 2 bunches flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced and excess juice drained
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
How do I make it?
- Whisk olive oil and lemon juice together in a bowl and add bulgur. Leave to soak until it is soft and plump, approximately 15 minutes.
- Add chopped parsley, tomatoes, red onion and mint leaves to a bowl. Season, then add bulgur mixture. Toss to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.