Watermelon and Cucumber Salad with Feta and Mint
Toss together this easy salad to serve with your favourite barbecued protein, or just enjoy it on its own with some crusty bread.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- ½ large watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1 continental cucumber, cut in half lengthways, then cut into half-rounds
- 1 large handful of mint leaves
- ½ cup feta, crumbled
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
How do I make it?
- Add watermelon, cucumber and mint to a large bowl.
- Mix olive oil and lime juice together in a small bowl and season to taste.
- Pour dressing over the watermelon mixture and toss to coat well.
- Crumble feta over the top and serve immediately.