Barbecued Zucchini with Pine Nuts and Feta
A marinade of lemon juice and garlic brings lots of flavour to zucchini that’s cooked on the barbecue and then sprinkled with feta and pine nuts.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice and zest of 1 large lemon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 5 medium zucchinis, cut into 1-centimetre-thick rounds
- Olive oil spray
- 3 tbsp feta, crumbled
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 3 tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
How do I make it?
- Combine garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a bowl. Add zucchini slices and let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat barbecue to medium, high heat and spray grill with olive oil spray.
- Add zucchini in a single layer and grill until charred on one side, then turn and cook until the other side is charred.
- Remove from the barbecue onto a serving platter and sprinkle with feta, pine nuts and parsley.