Green Veggie Buddha Bowl
Boost your greens intake with this healthy bowl of fresh vegetables and grains served with a delicious Green Goddess Dressing.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 200 g quinoa or other grain of your choice, cooked according to packet directions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g broccoli florets
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups rocket
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- 2 avocados, pitted and sliced
For the Dressing
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh green herbs of your choice, try coriander, parsley, dill, basil, or mint
- ¼ cup spring onion, sliced
- 1 clover garlic, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How do I make it?
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Toss in broccoli and asparagus and saute for 2 minutes, stirring. Add 3 tablespoons of water, cover the frying pan and steam for 5 minutes.
- Divide cooked grain between bowls, and top with remaining ingedients.
- Make dressing by adding all ingredients to a blender and blitzing until creamy.
- Serve Bowl with dressing.