Peach Tomato Caprese Salad
This salad features the creamy goodness of fresh mozzarella with seasonal flavours of tomato and peach, dressed with a simple balsamic vinaigrette.
How long will it take?
Takes 15 minutes
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tbsp sea salt
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 450 g fresh mozzarella, cut into rounds
How do I make it?
- In a bowl whisk together oil, balsamic and salt. Set aside.
- Arrange tomato, peach, basil and mozzarella on a serving platter. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.