Green Goddess Sandwich
Go meat-free with this glorious green sandwich.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 4 slices bread of your choice
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- Handful of basil leaves, roughly torn
- ½ cucumber, cut into rounds
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- 20g rocket leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
How do I make it?
- Mix cream cheese and basil leaves together in a small bowl. Spread cream cheese mixture on 2 slices of bread. Add cucumber and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle avocado slices with lemon juice to stop oxidisation. Layer avocado on top of cucumber and then add rocket leaves.
- Top each sandwich with a slice of bread and cut.