This crispy, crunchy, fresh salad is made with Brussels Sprouts and kale and if you’re not a big fan of these healthy greens, you’re going to be in for a very pleasant and tasty surprise. Give it a try, we’re sure you’ll love it.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 250g Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 1 large bunch kale, leaves sliced thinly
- 1 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- For the dressing
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
How do I make it?
- Make dressing by placing all ingredients in a bowl or jug and stirring to combine.
- Place Brussels Sprouts and kale in a large bowl and drizzle over dressing.
- Add ¾ of a cup of both almonds and parmesan and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve place on a serving platter and add remaining almonds and parmesan.