Grilled peach, blueberry and feta salad
This is a super-easy and super-tasty salad that is delicious served on its own or as an accompaniment to chicken or fish.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
Serves 1 to 2
What do I need?
- 2 large ripe yellow peaches
- 1/2 cup blueberries, rinsed
- 1/3 cup balsamic glaze
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, chiffonade cut
- 3 tablespoons Feta cheese, crumbled well
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
How do I make it?
- Cut the peaches in halves. Remove the stones.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a grill pan (or grill directly on a barbecue with some cooking spray). When heated, place the fruit, flesh side down and grill for 3-4 minutes, until just slightly caramelized. Then, grill skin side down for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside. Let cool for a few minutes and then cut in wedges.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine peaches, blueberries, feta cheese, and mint. Toss in 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Serve salad on plate, drizzled with balsamic glaze.