Peanut butter & nutella hot chocolate
Thick and creamy peanut butter inside nutella hot chocolate to make the most perfect combination of sweet and salty.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 4 cups low fat or skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1-2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons natural sweetener of choice/or raw sugar
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Chocolate chips
- Extra Nutella
How do I make it?
- Heat milk in a medium sized saucepan on medium to high heat until beginning to warm and steam.
- Add the Nutella, peanut butter, cocoa powder and sugar, and whisk until dissolved and combined.
- Bring to a gentle simmer while stirring, and take off heat.
- Serve with your desired toppings.