Roasted Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed with ham, sundried tomatoes, and capsicum, these tasty bites are just the thing for a healthy snack.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
Serves 4 as a snack
What do I need?
- 16 cup mushrooms, stalks removed
- 50 g ham, diced
- 30 g sundried tomatoes, diced
- ¼ green capsicum, diced
- 40 g finely grated parmesan cheese
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and arrange mushrooms, with their caps down on the tray.
- Combine ham, tomatoes, capsicum and parmesan in a bowl and stir. Season to taste.
- Spoon mixture into mushrooms, then roast for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.