Orange and Fennel Crudo with Black Olives
Sometimes simple is best and this recipe allows the fresh, raw ingredients to shine.
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
Serves 4 as an entree
What do I need?
- 150 g fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced into thin wedges
- 100 g black olives, pitted
- 2 tbsp almond flakes
- 1 ½ tsp pink peppercorns, lightly crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
How do I make it?
- Place fennel, orange wedges, olives and almond flakes in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk olive oil and orange juice together in a small bowl and pour over fennel mixture, then toss to coat. Sprinkle over peppercorns and serve.