Apricot, Chia and Date Bliss Bombs
These vegan sweet treats require no cooking and are ideal to pop in your lunchbox for a healthy and delicious treat
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
Makes approximately 25
What do I need?
- 70g dates, coarsely chopped
- 75g dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 20g desiccated coconut + extra to coat
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
How do I make it?
- Cover the apricots with boiling water in a heatproof bowl and allow to soak for 15 minutes, then drain.
- Blend dates, coconut, chia, apricots and peanut butter in a food processor until they form a smooth paste. Refrigerate the mix for 30 minutes or until it becomes firm.
- Roll tablespoons of the mix into balls and lightly coat with the extra coconut and then place on a tray lined with baking paper and refrigerate for an hour to set.