Zingy Mint Dressing
This fresh minty dressing is perfect for summer salads
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 1 ½ cups mint leaves, firmly packed
- 1 ½ tsp lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 120ml olive oil
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
How do I make it?
- Place all ingredients in an electric blender and blend until smooth and well combined. Season to taste.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to eat.