Quick tomato chutney
The easiest chutney you'll ever make.
How long will it take?
What do I need?
- 250g finely sliced red onions
- 500g mixed tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 75ml red wine vinegar
- 140g brown sugar
How do I make it?
- Put everything in a pan, season to taste with salt and pepper and stir well to combine.
- Simmer on the stove for 30-40 minutes or until jammy.
- Pour into sterilised jars and leave to cool before transferring to the fridge or pantry.