Try this full-bodied chutney with blue cheese and crackers or slathered on a turkey sandwich
How long will it take?
What’s the serving size?
Makes approximately 10 servings
What do I need?
- 1 cup orange juice
- 350 g fresh or frozen cranberries (if using frozen, there is no need to defrost)
- 1 orange, including peel, seeds removed
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored
- 12 dried apricots
- 1 ¼ cups honey
- Pinch of salt
How do I make it?
- Chop orange and apple roughly and place in a saucepan over medium heat with orange juice and cranberries. Bring to the boil and cook over medium heat until the berries start to break down.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for a further 10 minutes or until thick. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool, then place in a clean jar and use within 1 week.