Our favourite homemade icy treats … time to chill out
Beat the summer heat with homemade ice blocks, ice cream, granita and popsicles. Impress your family and friends by having these refreshing treats on rotation throughout the summer months. Best of all, none of them require an ice cream machine.
1. Pina Colada Nice Cream – get tropical vibes without leaving home with this creamy dessert inspired by the popular Pina Colada cocktail.
2. Fruit Salad Ice Pops – Got excess fruit? Use it to make these healthy summer treats.
3. Watermelon Ice Cream – a deliciously creamy indulgence awaits with this four ingredient ice cream.
4. Nectarine Granita with Blueberries – take advantage of the bounty of summer stonefruit with this fabulously refreshing dessert.
5. Kiwi, Mint and Lime Ice-Cream Pops – an ice cream and an icy pole all in one fabulous treat.
6. Tiramisu Popsicles – no explanation required, just know that these are the amazing and you’re definitely going to love them.