Natural fruit roll-ups
A naturally sweet treat that kids will love to find in their lunchbox
How long will it take?
6 hours 15 minutes
What’s the serving size?
What do I need?
- 3 cups fresh fruit – you can use one type or mix it up with a combination like raspberries and strawberries
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
How do I make it?
- Preheat oven to 60C or the lowest temperature that your oven will go.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Line a tray with baking paper and pour fruit blend onto paper and spread to ½ a centimetre thick.
- Place tray in the oven and dehydrate for 4 to 6 hours or until the middle is no longer tacky.
- Allow to cool and remove from the baking paper.
- Use scissors to cut into 2.5 centimetre wide strips.
- Cut baking paper into strips slightly wider than your fruit strips and then lay fruit strips onto baking paper and roll to create home-made roll-ups.