7 ways to use beef mince … that the whole family will love
Looking for family-friendly recipes that won’t blow the budget? Look no further than beef mince. A low-cost ingredient with plenty of flavour, beef mince can be used to create a wide variety of dishes. Here’s seven of our favourite beef mince recipes.
1. Moussaka – of course we’d have to have this Greek staple on the list! This Moussaka features smoky eggplant, herbs, spices, a fabulous tomato and grilled capsicum sauce and beef mince.
2. Sticky Beef Noodles with Sesame Mushrooms – this Asian inspired dish is brilliant because you’ll get dinner and lunch the next day out of it. You can thank us later.
3. Lasagne Roll-Ups – another international cuisine with a little twist. These also reheat well so if you have any leftovers (doubtful) you can enjoy them for lunch too.
4. Beefy Potato and Leek Bake – if hearty winter warmer is what you’re after then this is the dish for you. Topped with cheesy potatoes, it’s as close to comfort food perfection as you can get.
5. Spiced Beef and Bean Burrito Bowl – Customise your burrito bowl to add your favourite toppings for a quick, easy and tasty dinner.
6. Bean and Beef Chilli – we’re all about convenience in the kitchen so any dinner that is one-pot is a winner. This one is also delicious and you can have it on the table in just 30 minutes.
7. Meatball Sandwich – we can’t promise you won’t get messy eating these tasty meatball sandwiches, but hey, that’s what napkins are for!