- Featured Content
- Shop Groceries
- Catering and Platters
- Hill Street Home
- Hill Street Cafe
- Gift Cards
- The Happiness Club
- Contact Our Stores
- Hill Street Trading Hours
- Christmas Deliveries
Christmas is the most magical time of the year, but it can also be very expensive. With presents, parties, food and drinks, the dollars disappear quickly.
Luckily, we’ve got a cracker of a way to reduce the stress of saving for Christmas – the Hill Street Christmas Club.
What is the Christmas Club?
- The Christmas Club is an easy way to save for Christmas.
- It is part of our loyalty program, The Happiness Club.
- It is a Christmas savings plan that requires no setup, has no fees, and reaps big rewards
How does it work?
- You buy extra Happiness Club points. Adding as little as $20 worth of points a week will save you an extra $300 for Christmas*
- As our Christmas gift to you, Hill Street will give you a 5% bonus on every point you purchase for Christmas. For example if you buy $200 worth of points, we’ll give you a bonus $10 worth of points to spend at Christmas time.
- The points are added to your Happiness Club balance ready for you to redeem to pay for your Christmas shopping.
- The minimum purchase amount is $1.
- Need to redeem your points before Christmas? No problem! Purchased points can be redeemed the day after purchase.
- You can purchase and redeem points at any Hill Street or Hill Street Home store.
- The Christmas Club is open to all Happiness Club members.
*if purchased from 8/9/23 to 22/12/23
To take advantage of our Christmas Club and add points to your Happiness Club account, simply ask our friendly team in-store at the register.
If you aren't a member of The Happiness Club yet, click here to join!