Mother's Day Giveaway!
Spend $50 at Hill Street to enter our ultimate Mother’s Day giveaway.
1st prize is a Bruny Island Immersion featuring a 2 night stay at Cloudy Bay Villas, a plate of Cape Bruny Oysters on arrival and an oyster presentation and tasting at Lagoon Point. Prize value $1000.
2nd prize is a pamper pack from Hill Street Home including flowers, sparkling wine, gin, chocolates, skincare and more. Prize value $600.
3rd prize is a $100 Hill Street gift card.
To enter our giveaway, click here.
Entries are valid from Tuesday 27 April 2021 until Friday 7 May 2021. Submissions will close 12pm Friday 7 May 2021 and be announced the same afternoon via Hill Street social media. The winner will be notified directly by Hill Street Head Office staff.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de- facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
- Promotion commences on 27 April 2021 and ends at 12pm on 7 May 2021(Promotional Period).
- To receive an entry into the draw, individuals must:
- Spend a minimum of $50 in one transaction in a Hill Street store or a Hill Street online store (minimum spend excludes purchase of cigarettes and tobacco or tobacco related products; gift cards; and phone credit).
- Complete an entry form located on the Hill Street website
- Lodge entry form prior to 12pm on 7 May 2021.
- Multiple entries are permitted subject to the following:
- Only one entry permitted per eligible transaction
- Each entry must be made separately and in accordance with the entry requirements
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The draw will take place on 7 May 2021 at Hill Street corporate office, 2 Melville Street, Hobart, TAS 7000. The winner will be notified by telephone within one business day of the draw and their name will be published in Hill Street promotional material including, but not limited to, electronic direct mail, Hill Street website and social media.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a Bruny Island Immersion including a two night stay at Cloudy Bay Villas, a plate of Cape Bruny oysters on arrival and an oyster presentation and tasting at Lagoon Point. The prize is valued at $1000. The prize must be redeemed by 31 July 2021 and is subject to availability. All ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- The second valid entry drawn will win a Hill Street Pamper Pack consisting of a bouquet of flowers, a lifetime membership to Hill Street’s Wine and Cheese Club, a bottle of Kreglinger Brut 750 mL, a box of 12 The Cat’s Tongue Chocolates, a bottle of Taylor and Smith Gin, premium tonic water and two highball glasses, two metal straws and freeze-dried blood orange, a Robert Gordon floral mug, a Huxter Mother’s Day soap and handcream, a Salamanca Skincare bath soak, a Quote candle and a pair of Cosy Luxe Cashmere Socks. The prize is valued at $600.
- The third valid entry drawn will win a Hill Street gift card valued at $100.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winners do not claim their prize by the time specified by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is $1700.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) collection and/or use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is M&D Nikitaras Pty Ltd (trading as Hill Street), 2 Melville Street, Hobart, TAS 7000.