Careers with Hill Street Grocer
Interested in joining the Hill Street team? Want to know more about us? Read on to learn what makes us tick.
We are a family owned and run, Tasmanian business. Food and family are central to everything we do. Our success is built on quality relationships between customers, our team and our producers.
We aim to delight each and every customer and go ‘above and beyond’ at all times to provide a fun and enjoyable shopping experience in a beautiful environment. We embrace excellence and difference and encourage team members to ‘have a go’, in order to grow and succeed in a business they are proud to be a part of, and where they feel happy and have fun. At Hill Street, we work hard to be the first choice in Tasmanians’ minds when shopping for food. We aim to give our customers the best food shopping experience in the world.
Currently we have positions vacant for:
- Full Time Cook/Chef - Hill Street Kitchen
- Deli Assitants at Longford
- Florist at Devonport
- Retail Assistants at New Town
- Retail Assistants at South Hobart
- Grocery/Counter Assistants at Dodges Ferry
- Full-time and Part-time Deli Assistants at Lauderdale
- Full time Chef at Devonport Cafe
- Retail Assistants at Blackmans Bay
We are proud supporters the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award and regard holders of all levels of that Award highly. Be sure to tick the Duke of Edinburgh Award box if you have participated in the Award when applying.